[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Tue Jan 6 01:12:36 EST 2004

[Quoting rearranged for clarity.]

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 01:16:02PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> [David is is out of town and may not have a chance to respond
> until next week  --  bjm]

I'm back now.  I will be updating my patches as soon as I catch up
with things, hopefully in a day or two.

> Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> >BTW, David, can you see any reason, why your patch and Chris Kennedy's
> >won't play together. I can't get the ivtv decoder to initialize properly
> >when I have both patches in.

I haven't looked at Chris' patch so I don't know.  FYI, Kevin says he
has started putting some of the needed functionality into the latest
driver, but I haven't looked at it yet.  If it looks OK, I will be
basing my new patches off that.

David
--
David Engel