[mythtv] Updated myth_categorize package

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Jan 7 17:27:22 EST 2004

Hi All.

I have now updated the script (intended to add categories to the program
database, based on keyword matching in title and description of
programs) to include pretty much all the keywords used in MythWeb and
spruced up the documentation a little bit.

Apropos MythWeb: If it's not too much trouble, I have some extra
keywords in my files that might well be added to MythWebs list..?

Hope to hear what peoples experiences are and what keywords they may
like added/removed and 'stuff'.

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>