[mythtv] mythgallery

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 8 12:35:20 EST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Richard Naninck wrote:

> Just updated to latest CVS and like yesterdays CVS the new gallery plugin
> stops displaying pictures in the directory icons after I have entered a next
> nested directory and then escape back to the previous one. I always get to
> see the picture in the first directory, but the rest stays empty.

i'm not sure i understand whats happening here exactly. you have a
directory with subdirectories. no images in directory. there are images in
subdirectory. directory has no image icon. subdirectories have image
icons. is that what you are seeing?

this is themeable. look at gallery-ui.xml

> Would it be possible to display up to 4 thumbnails in a directory icon when
> there are 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 or more pictures in that directory. Somtehing like
> (sorry for this) windows XP does it.

thats what i was planning initially. but weasled out and took the easy way
out. its my on TODO list

> A zoom option would also be great from the new menu.

zoom for what? zooming into icons?

renchi