[mythtv] Streaming Media as part of MythMusic or new streamingmodule??

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 8 21:32:55 EST 2004

Darren,

You should look at the libavformat/libavcodec support I checked in for WMA
support.  The libraries support RTSP as well as Real streams and I believe
can handle Windows Media streams as well.  The modifications should be
trivial to feed it a URL rather than filename.  I think this is the type of
integration that Isaac is looking for

Kevin