[mythtv] Update PVR 350 patch

Carl mythtv at carldunham.com
Fri Jan 9 01:14:58 EST 2004

Not sure if there is something else going on here, but when I apply this patch
to a currently updated CVS tree, I get:

# gzcat ~/Patches/2004-01-09/pvr350.patch.gz | patch -p0
patching file libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp
patching file libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.h
patching file libs/libmythtv/decoderbase.h
patching file libs/libmythtv/ivtv-ext-api.h
patching file libs/libmythtv/ivtvdecoder.cpp
patching file libs/libmythtv/ivtvdecoder.h
patching file libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
Hunk #8 FAILED at 1409.
libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp.rej
patching file libs/libmythtv/videoout_ivtv.cpp
patching file libs/libmythtv/videoout_ivtv.h
#

The reject file looks like:

# cat libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp.rej
***************
*** 1408,1422 ****
                      return;
                  }
                  editmode = nvp->EnableEdit();
-                 if (editmode)
-                     nvp->SetPlaySpeed(1.0, false);
              }
              else if (action == "TOGGLEBROWSE")
                  DoProgramMenu();
              else if (action == "CHANNELUP")
                  DoSeek(-jumptime * 60, tr("Jump Back"));
              else if (action == "CHANNELDOWN")
                  DoSeek(jumptime * 60, tr("Jump Ahead"));
              else
                  handled = false;
          }
--- 1409,1421 ----
                      return;
                  }
                  editmode = nvp->EnableEdit();
              }
              else if (action == "TOGGLEBROWSE")
                  DoProgramMenu();
              else if (action == "CHANNELUP")
                  DoSeek(-jumptime * 60, tr("Jump Back"));
              else if (action == "CHANNELDOWN")
                  DoSeek(jumptime * 60, tr("Jump Ahead"));
              else
                  handled = false;
          }

This has been happening for awhile. It looks like an easy enough thing for
patch to figure out, and manually making the change seems to work...

Carl

--
Howard Dean for America
http://www.DeanForAmerica.com