[mythtv] More recording profiles?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Jan 9 02:34:05 EST 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 12:34 am, Chris Petersen wrote:
> Ok, so today I offered to record a show for a friend who doesn't have
> cable, but for bandwidth reasons I'd rather not record at my usual
> 5400kbps mpeg4 (about 3 gigs per hour) setting.  However, I already use
> both of the high/low quality recording profiles for other things.   How
> do I set up something like a 320x240 profile?
>
> (to the dev list) And if this is possible, since it should be, since I'm
> the one working on mythweb, how do I set things up so that I can
> see/select this new profile in mythweb?

There really isn't a way to add additional profiles to be used on the same
machine with the other profiles -- I figured the 4 would be enough for most
purposes =)  Main issue is that if you add a single new profile name, it
would have to be added for each and every other profile group, etc, etc..

Isaac