[mythtv] How to integrate streaming content

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Jan 9 05:51:07 EST 2004

> On Thursday 08 January 2004 05:05 pm, Eric wrote:
> > Thanks for feedback, also to Kevin, who didn't include my
> mailadress in his
> > reply. I guess I should lookup more mailing list howto's.
> Sorry if I'm
> > messing up here: first timer - for mailing list and code
> contribution
> > attempt.
>
> I, for one, consider it rather rude to CC someone when
> they're already going
> to get your reply via the mailing list.

I find it usefull to get a cc when someone replys to a mail I sent to the
list.
It's easy to miss a mail when it only goes to the list (I have rules in my
mailclient that sorts the mails to different folders) and getting a cc also
makes the mail conversation faster since I usualy get the cc before the mail
shows up on the list.