[mythtv] mythvideo - category, country and genre

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Jan 9 15:52:35 EST 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 15:39, MaxPower wrote:

> How do I should use dbcheck ?
> I have created a new number version 1003 (actually 1002) and create
> the stuff to migrate to 1003 from 1002.

	That's the logic. Should be set up so that when main calls
UpgradeVideoDatabaseSchema() during the plugin init, it will
automatically take the tables to version state required by your code
(ie. no sql scripts).

> I supposed that the number version  of the sql shema is only for
> mythvideo ?

	Yup. Each module has their own version.

> You need a diff -ru between the original directory and my version ?

	That would be ideal. Makes it easier to read, easier to understand
what's changing, and then easier to apply.

	You've got your own new files (your class) as well, so that would be
one diff -u patch file and then a tarball with the new stuff.

	Thanks again.

- thor