[mythtv] Update PVR 350 patch

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jan 12 01:23:40 EST 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 09:09 pm, David Engel wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 12:20:03PM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > Other than that, everything looks good to me.
>
> Alrighty.  Now, we just need Kevin to release the driver.  He seems to
> have taken this weekend off.

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot was that I hardcoded the returning alpha value in
the destructor to 255, so only the frontend's visible after playing
something.  Seems you're not doing the 'display black frame on decoding stop'
anymore and the default alpha value returns to 208 and a faint shadow remains
on screen.  Probably be better to return it to 255/global alpha/no localalpha
regardless of what it was at previously, anyway.

Isaac