[mythtv] [Patch] Media playback plugins.

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jan 12 01:48:21 EST 2004

On Saturday 10 January 2004 06:08 pm, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> The attached file includes two patches and a source file...

I know I said I'd apply this tonight, but I think I'd rather not have the
player selection logic live in the user (ie, mythvideo).  Instead, I think it
should be in the context..  Oh, and maybe make it live in MythMainWindow like
the media handler callbacks, just to keep similar things grouped together?
Sound ok?

Isaac