[mythtv] DirectFB + QTE

Wayne A. Hogue II mythtv at chiphead.net
Mon Jan 12 14:01:16 EST 2004

It unrelated.   Here is my configuration for dfb:
./configure --prefix=$MYFREEVODIR --enable-fbdev --enable-sdl
--enable-linux-input --enable-freetype --enable-gif --enable-png
--enable-jpeg --disable-video4linux --with-gfxdrivers=nvidia
--enable-multi --enable-text

The revelent part for you is the --enable-multi

You will also need the kernel driver outlined in the DFB docs under
multi app config

-Wayne