[mythtv] patch - mythweb - movie stars

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Mon Jan 12 15:37:19 EST 2004

>> I miss the star rankings in the movies summary of mythweb that used to
>> exist.  This trivial patch adds them there and one other location.
>
> There are star ratings on some of the screens, but there is also a bug
> which stops them being displayed unless there is also a film rating, eg
> "18".
>
> I have a more comprehensive patch that addresses all of these.  Can you
> hold off applying this and I will submit my patch instead?

Please do.  As I said this was trivial I like to see them particularly on
the movie search listing which the old mythweb had.  I have always patched
to put it back whenever I sync mythweb, its been like this for awhile and
I thought others might like it back to.  If you address this more
completely, I'm happy.

> (I haven't done anything on star ratings in the main myth epg screens
> though, but there is an older patch on the lists which could probably do
> with integrating?)

I seem to use the movie summaries via mythweb so I don't look for them in
the EPG.  Ie. you've scratched my itch maybe someone else is interested
though.

Thanks,
Brent.