[mythtv] DirectFB + QTE

Derek Watson magic_cure at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:37:16 EST 2004

Ok, I've rebuilt directfb and recompiled the kernel to contain fusion (as a
module). However, I still get a green screen and the following error when
trying to watch live tv:

2004-01-13 18:38:24 Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
(!) [ 1528:    1.947] --> Caught signal 11 (at (nil), invalid address) <--

Interestingly, when I try to view pre-recorded video I get a segfault in
/sbin/rc at line 42 which makes no sense to me.

Any more ideas Wayne?

Derek.