[mythtv] cancel recording bug?

Ken Bass kbass at kenbass.com
Wed Jan 14 17:22:08 EST 2004

I've seen this same bug. I've also seen a different problem where if you
select a recording after it has already begun, the system starts
recording the program, but it doesn't appear as recording in the EPG and
it doesn't show up in the 'watch recordings' (ie; you cannot watch it
live) until it is finished recording.