[mythtv] cancel recording bug?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 15 13:00:50 EST 2004

Torsten Schenkel <torsten.schenkel at web.de> writes:

>> I already patched my code to make the alpha 255 so I don't get the
>> see-through.
>
> Hmm, what's wrong with the see-through? I really like it. To me it looks
> a lot more stylish than the small video in the corner. I did change the
> epg xml file to match the full screen epg to get rid of the black

What's wrong with it is that dyslexics (like my wife) can't read the
text when there are moving pictures behind them.  I also find it hard
to read the text when the background is moving, but I can at least do
so with effort.  It's not as crisp...

> BTW, I don't think the Epia is up to the task of decoding, downscaling
> and fb-overlay
>
> Please make it a configurable option.

I agree 100% that this should be configurable.

-derek