[mythtv] More recording profiles? (revisited)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jan 15 21:15:36 EST 2004

Since I didn't hear back about this, I thought I'd reiterate...

I created a new profile group, which Isaac later informed me would
override the default v4l group.  All nice and cool, except that when I
removed it from mythtv, it disappeared from my frontend interface, but
stayed in the database, and the server continued to record with it.

Not sure if this is related to my having created/deleted the profile on
a frontend-only machine or what, but I thought I'd mention it, because
if it does behave like this, I'd consider it a bug.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer