[mythtv] Detecting stream types

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Jan 17 08:49:00 EST 2004

I'm finally ready to start working on DVD recording for Myth.  I've
gotten the tool chain figured out (at least for x50 cards) and made a
DVD of a movie from HBO.  If the stream is a PS or TS stream I need to
remux it before burning it.

I apologize for asking this before digging into it myself but I've got a
dozen things going on and I thought someone could provide a quick
answer...  Is there an easy way to determine the stream type of a nuv so
that I can just automaticaly remux those that need it?