[mythtv] Multiple tuner conflict resolution bug or feature?

Steve Davies steve at one47.co.uk
Sat Jan 17 08:53:11 EST 2004

David Engel wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:52:53PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
>
>>I can understand you're thinking that if the premise is
>>mis-understood. This is not a result of a concise decision
>>for how to handle this specific case. Rather, it is necessary
>
> As usual, Bruce does an excellent job of describing the intricacies of
> the problem.  FWIW, I considered trying to improve this area of the
> scheduler when I was working on it, but the problem seemed far more
> complicated than I was willing to tackle at the time.  I've since had
> some ideas which might hold some merit.  If someone would like to try
> coding it up, let me know.  Otherwise, I'll jsut leave it on my todo
> list and I'll get to it when I get to it.

What scheduler related stuff is on your to-do list? I am "tinkering" with this
code at present so will consider anything that's on the list.

Regards,
Steve
Steve Davies                   steve at one47.co.uk

PGP Fingerprints:
DH/DSS : 5D85 8164 91D7 E9CC 4F80  842B AB86 93D9 8938 7612
RSA    :      4E2E E60F 3D76 9E7E  70F9 901B 70FA 56C8
RSA4096: 02BE 5C0E EFA2 E1E4 EA89  C9CC 1E4F F654 3BC7 B65E