[mythtv] Myth music enhancements

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Sat Jan 17 15:31:15 EST 2004

How do you plan on addressing UI controls? Most of the buttons are
repurposed when you switch to a different part of myth, so how are you
supposed to pause or skip to nexttrack on audio?

You have some good ideas, but you are really breaking with the design
philosophy of myth here. It seems like what you really want is a separate
box to act solely as a music server, in addition to a few new features in
mythmusic. This would make a lot more sense, at least to me.

With regards to iTunes support, i can help out with .m4a/.aac playback, but
there's not much you can do with .m4p (itunes protected content). Apple has
some magic encryption going on there.