[mythtv] Multiple tuner conflict resolution bug or feature?

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Sat Jan 17 22:12:49 EST 2004

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 10:00:54PM +0000, Steve Davies wrote:
> as is already done. I also thought that I'd add an option to make the
> scheduler try to avoid using the first card when possible - This would be
> for LiveTV users.

I was thinking of something similar -- basically, the number of tuners
the user would like to TRY to keep free for live TV.  Note the
emphasis on try as it would not be a hard limit, rather, it would be
more like a hint to the scheduler.  FYI, I might be able to lay some
of the ground work for this next week.

David
--
David Engel