[mythtv] Compile Error

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun Jan 18 16:39:20 EST 2004

John Barton wrote:

>I do.  Or at least I think I do...
>qmake and such turned out to be
>in /usr/local/qt/qt-X11-free-3.3.0/
>instead of /usr/lib/qt3 where it thought
>it would be.  I changed $QTDIR to reflect
>that(and $PATH also), but should I put it back?
>the directory /usr/lib/qt3 does exist.

The multithreaded versions of Qt is not built by default you need to
turn it on (I think it's "--enable-multi" when run configure).  You'll
also want to move the qt-blah-blah-blah up to /usr/local and then create
a symlink to it so you can reach it via /usr/local/qt.  Oh, and make
sure you compile the MySQL driver, and GIF support.