[mythtv] Segmentation Fault

Pete Stapley pstapley at rapidnet.com
Sun Jan 18 17:27:51 EST 2004

I just recompiled MythTV using CVS, ran mythtv-setup and the frontend ran
well, then I got the error message that I needed to recompile the other
modules against the new libmyth. So I recompiled everything and when I try
to bring up the frontend I get a segmentation fault. Any ideas on how to fix
this? Do I need to recompile with debugging information? Thanks

2004-01-18 15:12:19 mythfrontend version: 0.14.20040118-1 www.mythtv.org
2004-01-18 15:12:19 Enabled verbose msgs : important general
2004-01-18 15:12:20 Registering Internal as a media playback plugin.
Segmentation fault