[mythtv] PVR-350 Sound

Pete Stapley pstapley at rapidnet.com
Sun Jan 18 20:44:54 EST 2004

Well I finally have the latest CVS of MythTV and IVTV compiled and almost
everything is working well. I used the 350 tv out guide from the IVTV site
and the output looks great, the only problem is I don't have any sound when
watching live tv or recordings. I get sound from MythMusic. I assume the
mpeg stream is being sent to the 350 and that decodes the sound, please
correct me if I am wrong. So I tried running the line out of the 350 to line
in on my sound card and still no sound. I played around with alsamixer with
no luck, I then plugged head phones into the line out of the 350 and I
couldn't hear a thing. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I should be asking this
on the ivtv list. I didn't see anything in the tv out guide about sound.

Thanks.