[mythtv] mythdvd local rip directory patch
anduinw at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 23:24:30 EST 2004
I like to rip DVDs to the machine they are on rather than to the
VideoStartupDir. This patch allows you to override the VideoStartipDir with a
new mythdvd.LocalRipDirectory setting.
Good reason to reject this patch:
- No UI, just some hidden setting that no one will ever find.
- Brazen attempt to sort settings by module.
Good reasons to accept the patch:
- No UI, just some hidden setting that you can use to get what you want.
- It shouldn't break anything.
- It makes it easier to have a single directory with other mounted directories
with machines knowing which portion of that tree is actually local to them.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 948 bytes
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20040119/9f2c840d/mythdvd.titledialog.cpp.obj
More information about the mythtv-dev