[mythtv] [Patch] Commercial free flag for channels - updated

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jan 20 21:53:49 EST 2004

> Hold off on this.  I'm putting in the code now for the individual
> recordings.

Have you been looking at my TODO list? :)  Both of those have been on
there for a while but I haven't had any time to watch Myth over the
past month or two let alone develop any on it.  Yesterday was the first
day I actually sat at my desk in the office in about 2 months.

I'm re-updating with CVS now so I can get all my systems current and will
take a look at applying your patch once you get the individual override
stuff in.  I'm assuming since you mentioned CSI that you mean per-show
not per-episode or did you mean both?

--

Chris