[mythtv] MythMusic's smart shuffle problem?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Jan 21 11:08:08 EST 2004

Yes, I did, but:

1. I assumed the weights would only change the _possibility_ of a song
being played or not
2. The song that it always plays first does not even have one of the
highest weights that I have assigned

It seems almost like it's doing some kind of "album play" because it
seems to stick to the songs from one album before changing to another,
while the behaviour I can remember from before when it still worked that
way it was supposed to it played a couple of songs from the same album
before switching to another. But I might be mistaken herem, it was been
a while that things were working correctly.

-Tako