[mythtv] Another promising output option

Ian Caulfield imc25 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 16:21:20 EST 2004

This looks like a very neat device... browsing around I see that some work
has been done on replacing the OS image with a custom one. It might be
possible to actually run mythfrontend on this machine - the main problem I
can imagine would be the tight memory requirements.

I might try and get hold of one of these.