[mythtv] [patch] AlbumArt Visualization

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 24 23:42:44 EST 2004

Joseph,

Is all your music in one folder or are the songs each from the same album in
the same folder?  The way the visualizer works right now is that it only
changes the art when the folder changes that the music is playing from.  As
such, if everything is in one folder or a series of songs are from the same
album (same folder) the art won't change.

If people think it would be better to change the art for each song change, I
can certainly accommodate that.

Kevin