[mythtv] Filter documentation?

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Sun Jan 25 00:15:28 EST 2004

On Saturday 24 January 2004 21:33, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Andrew, is there any user documentation for filters? The
> filters directory has a README for the filter API but I've
> never seen and documentation for what filters are available,
> when would the user want to use them, what they do, what
> options (if any) do they take, and how to add and remove
> filters. That sort of thing. Do you think you might be able
> to rough out something that could be added to the HOWTO?
>
> --  bjm

There isn't right now, although I did think of adding some the last time that
I worked on the filters README.  I have a bug to get rid of in denoise3d,
I'll probably submit some filter documentation with that, or before if it
takes me too much longer to find the problem.

Does anybody have any thoughts on the best place to document this?  I think it
should either go into the main MythTV HOWTO, or that I should split the
filters README into separate user and API files.
--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc