[mythtv] Heads up: Smart playlists in MythMusic

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Mon Jan 26 15:36:00 EST 2004

grrr......

I already have mine setup to read a full where clause, not some strange
unknown protocol.

I just parse the left 5 chars from the playlists field and resubmit the
query to get the intids from musicmetadata if it = 'WHERE'.

If yours goes into cvs, I can just stop all my work and go with this
method I suppose.  Though I would have to totally rethink the frontend,
currently it looks pretty much the same as iTunes, where it
adds/subtracts rows for criteria and builds the where clause for you.

The frontend is done in PHP so it will work in mythweb, I just need to
convert it over to mythmusic.

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop