[mythtv] Re:PATCH - DVB Signal Monitor

Martin Smith martin at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 26 17:12:21 EST 2004

> I'd rather not apply this unless the data is being used in some way, not just
> dumped into the database.

Ok. I've knocked up a patch to the server status screen that displays some
DVB error information for all recordings made over the last 48 hours.

I've attached the changes to the files mainserver.cpp and mainserver.h and an
example of the output. The format and details that are displayed may change
later when I have more time but it is at least possible to see the basics
directly.

I hope this can now be applied, together with my original patch.

Thanks,

Martin