[mythtv] Media MVP UI

John W. Ross programming at johnwross.com
Tue Jan 27 22:39:21 EST 2004

I did some more testing of the MediaMVP tonight.  It appears that certain
icons, such as play (>) pause [] stop etc.  must be in the firmware for the
device.  While I can get the UI to change to some degree by manipulating the
temporary directory that is placed on the server, I can't get those icons to
change, they don't seem to be part of the html.  So getting the detail of
some portions of the Myth UI may be more of a challenge, if there is the
desire to go to that level of replication.

John