[mythtv] Myth Video Conference Plugin

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Wed Jan 28 18:11:15 EST 2004

SIP has standards based mechanisms to fix NAT.  Technically, when you
receive an incoming call your response has to include the IP address that
you received the packet from.  If the sender gets an address back that was
not his own, he knows he has hit a NAT and he makes the necessary
adjustments.

Having said that, the Asterisk stuff looks very interesting. Thanks for the
pointer I will take a look.

Paul