[mythtv] Some bugs

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jan 30 09:23:54 EST 2004

> > - Holding down then releasing the right or left arrow keys
> > during record in progress cause the seeks to continue
> > seeking for all the queued keystrokes. PreRecorded stops
> > seeking as soon as the key is released.
> >
> > - Holding down then releasing the up or down arrow keys
> > during live TV causes the channel changes to continue for
> > all the queued keystrokes.
>
> Not sure how to fix these two..  Would you think you'd want
> it to discard all
> queued keys for new channel changes in the same direction
> after a channel
> change has finished?  I could see that not being desirable,
> though..  Hmm.

I have the same problems and it's _really_ annoying in situations when
myth is busy and slow to react. The number of keystrokes buffered seems
quite large and it will sometimes continue seeking for up to 20 seconds
after having released the key.

Is it necessary to really listen for keystrokes? Maybe it would be
possible to just check for key down states in some places?

-Tako