[mythtv] Recorder & Output plugins.

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:55:37 EST 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 01:03 pm, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> Isaac Richards wrote:
> > > - Flexibility
> > > - Organization
> > > - Reusability
> >
> > Using c++ classes gives us those exact same benefits.  And,
> > last I checked,
> > that's what we're using.
>
> Could you point me to that code please?

What code?

> Hmm, I still would say that libmythtv is very bloated!

Bloated?  How?

Unless you can come up with a good, concrete reason with tangible benefits why
the recording and video output classes should be separate plugins, this
rehash of an old conversation is a waste of my time.  Nothing's changed since
then, so there's still absolutely no reason to complicate things by making
tiny little 20k classes into separate plugins.

Isaac