[mythtv] [patch] VideoOut Aspect Override Options

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Jul 3 19:32:33 EDT 2004

Kenneth Aafl°y wrote:

>Donavan, care to discuss that Setup reorganization again? I still have those
>files around here somewhere, but it'll probably be better to work out the
>details before a rewrite.

There was some talk about possibly leveraging the code I wrote for the
advanced recording screen to do away with the Qt based setup screens but
I've not explored it beyond the "yeah it could be done" stage.

At any rate they'd need regrouped regardless...  As I recall last time,
the only major complaints were that there were too many top level setup
sections...