[mythtv] MythMusic needs a few more gizmos

Perry Wintner bbengineer at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 07:42:09 EDT 2004

Corey Woodworth wrote:

> Is there anything unstable about the patch? How come it isn't included
> in the mythmusic already? This seems like a vital feature to me.

<snip>

It has been completely stable for me and I have been excercising it
pretty hard.

My guess is that no one (with CVS access) has had time to look at it
given the amount of patches being submitted lately and the fact that my
patch does not fix a vital big or consist of a major feature.

Hopefully it will get applied when someone has time to look at it...

Until then, apply it yourself and give it a try...

Perry