[mythtv] HDTV patch update

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue Jul 6 16:41:00 EDT 2004

I've posted updated HDTV patches here
  http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/

Unfortunately, I don't have an antenna at the moment so they are
untested. But the old ones didn't apply cleanly. I'm not updating
the "production" HDTV recorder patch (version 6). I removed the link
for it since it won't apply cleanly anymore.

Basically there are three patches. The bug fix XvMC surface check patch
I posted today, the experimental HDTV recorder patch (the one that
deciphers the ATSC tables, but does so very uncleanly), and what is left
of the XvMC efficiency patch (i.e. those bits which may cause problems).

I'll probably work on a couple other problems before I try to fix these
patches. But if someone wants to send me a patch against them, I'll
look at it of course.

All patches are against CVS as of today or yesterday.

-- Daniel