[mythtv] DVB drivers

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Mon Jul 12 08:44:31 EDT 2004

After much poking around, I failed to see any cause for this.  I dropped all the tables from my DB, reinstalled and recobfigured myth amd my card now works.  Must have been some king of config issue after all.  Quiote what I could set that would affect all channels still puzzles me, but for now it seems to be working.

Thanks

Mark