[mythtv] Bugzilla issue [OT]

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Thu Jul 15 21:39:44 EDT 2004

I've seen this with a few bugzilla installatons (including mythtv's)
and find it highly annoying.  Is it possiblle to make bugzilla
automatically assign a bug  to the logged-in user when he selects
'Accept Bug'?  As it is, 'Accept bug' assigns a bug to the current
owner (Isaac), and if someone else wants to take ownership, they must
reassign  it, THEN accept it, which seems pretty idiotic to me (what
is the point of 'Accepting' a bug for someone else?  If they wanted,
it, they would have accepted it  already.

I'm not  sure if there is any way to correct that, but it would be nice.

Sorry for the not-quite-on-topic query.

.Geoff