[mythtv] Scheduling wierdness

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Jul 17 20:40:55 EDT 2004

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> Take a look at the 28:th, xena conflicts with first wave and andromeda, but
> why wasn't firstwave and andromeda scheduled to record on the second card,
> the dvb card, like it did on the 21:th ?
> Channel 4 exists on both of my cards, the analog bttv and the dvb-c card,
> the dvb-c card has higer priority than the analog one.
>
> Coud this be caused by the fact that some of the schedules was set from
> mythweb a long time ago, like a year or so?
>
> Have I missed somehting about the scheduler? Or setup something wrong?

The most likely cause is that you have all the listings data
for 4 days from now but not necessarily for 11 days away. If
you have the data for 1003 but not for 20288 on the 28th, they
could only be scheduled for 1003 where it finds a matches for
these titles.

Go to the EPG and press the END key several times to go to the
28th and see if these are listed for ch 3 but not yet listed for
ch 288.

--  bjm