[mythtv] Commercial flagging and the cut list

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Jul 17 21:16:36 EDT 2004

Me too!!

What I always wondered, wouldn't it be possible to hit some kind of key
while showing the video which takes the currently shown frame and turns
it into a preview image? The current system would remain as well of
course, but you just know that sometimes the automatically selected
frame will be pretty useless and you know you could select a much better
image yourself. I always wished this functionality for the MythTV
recordings, but it would be just as useful for MythVideo IMO.

Cheers,
 -Tako