[mythtv] Anyone feel like fixing mythgame?

Allen Rohner ninjarohner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:59:43 EDT 2004

> Someone just emailed me off-list saying that this new version breaks
> mythgame's parsing..

I was just about to email about fixing some other stuff in mythgame.
Does anyone know what changed to break the parsing?

I can look at it, but no promises.

The other issue I was interested in fixing is the arguments list in
the game setup. There are a bunch of input fields for mame
(screenshots path, high scores path, cabinets path, etc), but no field
for any extra options. Rather than creating an input box for every
possible option, why don't we yank all the fields except for the
binary location, and create a box to enter in any additional options?

Allen Rohner