[mythtv] Re: transcode.o compile error

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Fri Jul 23 07:07:17 EDT 2004

To add to the previous compile error:

transcode.cpp: In member function `int Transcode::TranscodeFile(char*, char*,
    QString, bool, bool, bool, QString)':
transcode.cpp:278: error: `GetTotalFrameCount' undeclared (first use this function)

I now also get this one (since yesterday):

playbackbox.cpp: In member function `void PlaybackBox::details()':
playbackbox.cpp:1285: error: `showDetails' undeclared (first use this function)

I have made clean, cvs updated and everything. The definitions for these
functions do not appear in any .h files. I looks to me like something wasn't cvs
committed or a new file was not added. (either that or my cvs checkout is broken)

In which files/lines are these functions defined?

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester