[mythtv] Mac OS X patch 2

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jun 1 23:39:26 EDT 2004

> Well, so far (on a G4) I can't get libmyth to compile... I hit problems
> with soundcard and oss related stuff (I'm not on that machine right
> this
> second).
>
> Is there something I should do to "deal" with this, or do you need the
> output?

	You need to comment out the Linux and OSS stuff in settings.pro
in the toplevel directory (along with the X11, Xv and IVTV stuff).

(Only part of building MythTv is automatically configured)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  when you stop believing