[mythtv] mythmusic crashes every time...

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Thu Jun 3 18:15:47 EDT 2004

Thank you for your suggestion but nothing seems to leap at me in my
searches. I can try to recompile blindly, of course, but I would be
happy if you could direct me to the --with and --withouts (etc) needed
to be all set. I also wonder why only mythmusic has this problem? Is it
the most advanced Qt program in the package??