[mythtv] MythTV 0.15 Port for FreeBSD

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Thu Jun 3 21:34:10 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 07:26:32PM -0500, Stacey Son wrote:

> The patch to avformatdecoder.cpp elminates the need to increase the
> thread stack size for a couple of threads.   (This is the last of them.)

Committed after fixing the indentation; please use tabs rather than spaces.
Thanks.

> The patch for videodev_myth.h now does the proper typdef for __s32 will
> fixes the problem with the template in channel.cpp and eliminates that
> patch.

Great, committed.

> The patch for videoout_ivtv.cpp unfortunately still has roundf().   I
> need to talk to guys working on the c99 stuff for FreeBSD to see if I
> can help them add this.

The sys/user.h include was from an earlier version of the ivtv code which
used Linux's PAGE_SIZE macro.  Now it uses sysconf, so that is no longer
necessary, and I've removed it.  I also added sys/param.h, so that should
take care of the first hunk.

Also, MythTV has been building with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 for some time now,
so O_LARGEFILE is unnecessary.  I've removed it, so that takes care of the
second hunk.

I'll hold off on the roundf part for now.  I'd rather not add clutter for
stuff that will exist in FreeBSD eventually (or even soon) anyway.

> The patches for mythcdrom.cpp and mythmediamonitor.cpp still need some
> work.  (CDROM device dependent stuff.)

I'll think about the best way to do this.

I've applied the vsync.c changes in a slightly modified form; that should no
longer be needed.

--
 - mdz