[mythtv] [patch] Guide past/present indication

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Sun Jun 6 20:56:27 EDT 2004

Hi!

Here's an implementation of an idea that I've been carrying for about, ooh say
half a year or so :). What it will do is make any past show (or part of a
past show) dim down in the guide, so that it's easy to spot where now is.
There is one problem I've not been able to solve though, and that is when a
show will start after the start of the guide data, cross the past/present
line, and go on beyond the guide end. This will make this show draw outside
the guide rect for whatever reason, please help me solve this.

Kenneth