[mythtv] Channel change in EPG question

Craig Rindy developstuff at qwest.net
Mon Jun 7 22:55:12 EDT 2004

That feature is a nice pragmatic workaround to address his immediate usage issue, but we still have the unfriendly nature of S & M.  I know it's a bad pun, but I think the keys should still be fixed unless someone can explain the logic.  I think P is the perfect logical choice for playing the selected station no matter what preferences are set.  If it were entirely intuitive, M would actually bring up a menu of actions for that program or station like every other place in Myth.