[mythtv] [patch] osdlistbtntype m_itemList pos corruption.

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Mon Jun 14 01:11:52 EDT 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 02:47, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I got a mail from Oscar Carlson today, claiming that I'd made the OSD menu
> behave badly with the wrap patch which got into CVS a couple of days ago. I
> did some testing myself, and discovered that holding down up or down button
> while in the OSD menu will cause corruption of the m_itemList's current
> position. This could be solved by either making a copy of the list in
> :Draw, or locking updates. I've attached a patch with the locking approach,
> but the copy of the list might be better. What do you think?
>
> Oscar, does this solve your problem, or where you experiencing something
> else?

Got an answer on private mail, about the problem beeing wrapping with more
items in the menu than there was room for, didn't see this here, as my menus
only has about 5-8 items. The attached patch fixes this, and also adds
locking to a couple more functions, but I'm unsure if you like how this was
implemented, hm?

Kenneth